June 23, 2017

Adventure Awaits Outfit

See my full disclosure policy here.


I've been making a lot of these shorties and tank top outfits for my youngest daughter. They go together really quickly, and they're perfect for our hot weather.


I used a free cut file for the graphic on the front of the tank top.


The tank top is the free Key West Tank pattern from New Horizons Designs. There is a code in the facebook group to get the pattern for free. You can find the group here. The shorties are from a tutorial I posted here.


She loves wearing the hood, even when it's ridiculously hot.




Liked this post? See more! Connect with me on facebook, instagram, and pinterest!

1 comment:

Angela Kijauskas said...

Beautiful! You make me really want to get into that vinyl world. It looks like such fun.

Ads Inside Post